I love a good salad. I’m not talking about those super boring ones our mothers use to make us eat (sorry Mom!), but what I like to call the salads of the 21st Century. Everything and anything can go in a salad these days – from fruit to nuts, dairy to meat, and even flowers. Love them all!
So I’ve got an absolutely fabulous recipe for you. It’s perfectly crunchy, healthy for all you health-conscious beauties out there, it’s gluten-free (Streit’s gluten-free chow mein noodles) and most importantly, it’s delicious.
Crunchalious Orange Blackberry Salad
- 1 orange, segmented
- ½ cup white turnip cut into thin batons
- ½ cup blackberries
- 3-4 cups spring mix
- ½ cup Streit’s chow mein noodles (gluten-free)
- ¼ cup Streit’s mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Streit’s curry sauce
- 2-3 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Toss spring mix, orange segments, blackberries and turnip batons together.
- Mix dressing ingredients together.
- Pour dressing over salad immediately before serving. Top with chow mein noodles.